Author: abramicus

GREECE = SOLD!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-17 20:14:55 |Display all floors
Greece is a classical example of failure of Capitalism in weaker economies,and how the big fish of capitalism would devour the last thread of flesh from the bones of weak countries. Greece may be followed by Iceland,Portugal,Italy and even France,in not so distant future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 23:43:01 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-7-17 16:43
THE EURO CURTAIN

The governing gestalt of the Greek default crisis is that the ECB and IMF are jo ...

I feel sorry for the German people, I truly do.

Will they never awaken from their Dornröschen sleep!!
Don't people see that they're being set up by the IMF with the ECB being the tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 00:59:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 15:17:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-7-18 15:20
emanreus Post time: 2015-7-17 23:43
I feel sorry for the German people, I truly do.

Will they never awaken from their Dornröschen sl ...

There is one thing that Germany cannot do now that it was able to do before it surrendered its monetary authority to the ECB, and that is, to issue at will any amount of its own currency, in cash, in digital format, or as credit.  That is a power that the ECB could exercise against Germany in the not too distant future, should it fail to obey the dictates of the ECB and IMF.  The ECB has the power to withhold cash in euros to German banks, and Germany would have to impose capital controls and bank holidays just as Greece has done.  Immediately, its people will feel compelled to accept any austerity measure from the ECB or IMF, on pain of having no euros in their pockets to buy their daily necessities with.

Today it is the Greeks, tomorrow the Italians, and the next day the Portuguese, but in the end, it will be the Germans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 15:25:39 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-7-18 00:59
Any nation can suffer the same fate as Greece is going through now!

Slavery of peasants builds up the towns of China.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 15:26:35 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-7-18 00:59
Any nation can suffer the same fate as Greece is going through now!

Slavery of peasants build up the towns of C

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-18 17:21:13 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2015-7-17 03:23
Tsipras asked for a referendum on " 'No' to EU austerity", then he agrees to a sterner belt-tighteni ...

"Damn clever these descendants of Alexander!"

The only ONES I consider clever is the IMF.
On the other side of the coin are are the:
unclever ONES,  my grandfather used to be one of them; the Germanic people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.