Author: abramicus

Third Greek Bailout Approved - Who won? But I really don't want to know. [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-13 17:52:27 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-7-13 16:48
Slick slipper Joe with his stars shining.

Germany is Europes banker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 18:09:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-7-13 17:52
Germany is Europes banker

A banker

A banker unable to cut losses.

Pouring good money after bad

What kind of banker is that?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-13 19:07:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-7-13 18:09
A banker

A banker unable to cut losses.

We shall see

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 00:26:36 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2015-7-13 23:15
A banker that don't use pretexts to invent wars, and dropping bombs on innocent civilians.
I'll ba ...

Just out in science journal.......pandas are extremely lazy.

Like you, too lazy to learn.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 14:40:08 |Display all floors
The hidden "third party" to the negotiations, the ECB and IMF, have finally shown their hands.

The fact is that almost all of the third bailout money will never be repaid by Greece.  Greece would have to put up its public properties as collateral for what it cannot repay, i.e., this is a sale of public assets.  German taxpayers would have to put up the cash to lend to Greece with the knowledge that they would never be repaid.  Greece loses its public properties, while Germany loses its public monies.

The bailout money will make a round trip journey into Greek banks which would then use them to pay back German and other European banks the loans they have made to Greece five years ago.  Thus, they end up in the banks of the Euro zone countries.  The German people will never be repaid by the Greeks, but the ECB and IMF will be able to own Greek real property, factories, and natural resources.  Thus, German savers will lose their savings, while the Greeks will lose everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 14:48:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-7-14 14:52

GREEK DEMOCRACY IS DEAD . . . LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

CAN THE GREEK PARLIAMENT APPROVE A TREATY THAT CONTRADICTS THE DEMOCRATIC WILL OF THE GREEK PEOPLE EXPRESSED IN AN OFFICIAL REFERENDUM, MANDATING THAT THEIR GOVERNMENT REJECT THE AUSTERITY MEASURES DEMANDED BY THE TROIKA?

IF THE GREEK PARLIAMENT CAN DO IT, THEN GREECE IS EFFECTIVELY NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY, BUT AN OLIGARCHY OR A DICTATORSHIP.  AND IF SO, THERE WILL BE NO REST FOR GREECE FROM HEREON.

AND, WHATEVER THEY PASS IN PARLIAMENT IS NULL AND VOID.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-15 13:19:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-7-15 13:20
Kbay Post time: 2015-7-14 20:05
I predict the bill will NOT be passed.
He will be forced out by his party members.

He was sent to Thermopylae of his own volition, to stop the Persians from taking Athens.  He came back with the Persians to take Athens.  His gift to Athens was the Trojan Horse of the terms of the Third Bailout, which will add another 86 billion euros to Greece's already unrepayable 354 billion euros, for a grand total of 440 billion euros.  

Can anyone claim to act on the authority of the Greek people when he rejects the will of the Greek people officially expressed in a Referendum?

Greece NO LONGER is a democracy, as we speak.  Grecian democracy is now dead.  Long live the traitors and middlemen!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.