Views: 3073|Replies: 2

story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-28 10:45:16 |Display all floors
I'd like to talk a story here:a hunter pointed his gun to a bear,so the bear put up its paw and said:"oh, no,my friend.what would you like?we can negotiate.""I want a fur coat.""oh,that is not a problem".The bear said without a hesitation.So they sat dowm closely .After a while,the bear walked back with its swelled stomack."now, you see,we both satisfactory.I am not hungry any more.you have your fur coat also."
I'd say that war is inevitable among mankind.So our courty mustn't be talk war in paper all day."A race without invasion is not a strong one.",a nation without invasion is not a strong one ,too.otherwise ,can you offer a exception?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 21:11:56 |Display all floors

I just want to say that your story is very good while there is something wrong w

First,the hunter had the gunpowder and he could kill the bear with his ability.but as for our nation...so many differences...you'd consider our economy element and other relevant circumstances.
Secondly,we are always proud of our long glorious history and keep  our dignity all along.We need peace to develop the economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 07:04:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.