Views: 519|Replies: 6

War anniversary statement a big test for Abe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-10 16:47:10 |Display all floors
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe reacts as he speaks to the media at his official residence in Tokyo in this Oct 20, 2014 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]
In the last minute of the seminar in Washington on Tuesday, moderator, Victor Cha, an expert on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a former director for Asian affairs on the White Hou ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-10 16:47:11 |Display all floors
Wile I agree Abe's WII anniversary statement is important, what he says and does in the coming months and years are even more important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-11 06:50:18 |Display all floors
Abe is a great politician and yet also a manipulator of history.
He will never change his views and would not feel remorseful of what the great imperialist had done to many people across Asia during the WWII. Even if he apologize, I have doubt if the apology is straight from his heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-15 19:02:25 |Display all floors
wars engrave bad memories in nations history, the least is what Chinese wise leaders is asking Abe ,the apology is actually a chance to restart new relation of cooperation , trust and peace ,I do not think that defying logic is smart policy or even useful one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.