Author: KIyer

Black USAnians Are Killed At 12 Times The Rate Of People In Other Developed Cou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-20 08:39:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-6-20 05:24
As I mentioned early in my post - the first step is acknowledging truth and reality at the highest ...

"Their selflessness is killing the rest of the world."

Sadly so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-20 11:13:26 |Display all floors
You know, from one human being to another, let me say this is a pretty disappointing post.

Right off the bat you disrespect American's by calling them "USAnians" for no reason and mention that black people die at such a high rate.

Obviously common Americans are appalled at that stat and everyone realizes it's an issue. Instead of disrespecting them you should discuss the issue at hand and offer suggestions to help. Not insult people.

Black, White, or Asian - we are all this together. Let's focus on improving life on this planet and not being a troll.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-6-20 16:57:58 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2015-6-20 13:13
You know, from one human being to another, let me say this is a pretty disappointing post.

Right of ...

Right off the bat you disrespect American's by calling them "USAnians" for no reason and mention that black people die at such a high rate.

Obviously common Americans are appalled at that stat and everyone realizes it's an issue. Instead of disrespecting them you should discuss the issue at hand and offer suggestions to help. Not insult people.

Black, White, or Asian - we are all this together. Let's focus on improving life on this planet and not being a troll.

As from one poster to another, firstly calling them USAnians is not disrespectful. It is infact more respectful towards the residents of the entire American continents.

Secondly, I think asking me to for sage advice on how to solve the USAnian race problem, while it appears flattering, is really pointless. Don't the USAnians already not know what it takes to solve problems like this? Even after hundreds of years? Then why are they so readily suggesting, nay forcing, solutions on the rest of the world? Their solutions typically invading, bombing and killing the natives in large numbers, arming opposite sides and let them fight and bleed while the USAnians and their allies make off with their natural resources...
I don't want to suggest any such solutions. I have already suggested my best approach. Let people acknowledge the truth and reality, sit down in good faith, let the good peace loving people make decisions and the problem can be solved. If they are unable to do so, it is a good, clear indication that their 'democratic' system is a total failure. The world would do well to leave them to solve their own problems, while each country or society goes about solving their own problems with their own people of neighbours.
In my opinion, this is the only peaceful way forward.

Now, if you will stop being a T-roll, it will help to keep this thread meaningful. If you continue to play games like you have been, as has been the case in USAnian history - playing with meanings of words, pretending to not 'understand' the other side etc... you will have the same result as the current situation in the USA and around the world.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-20 22:14:01 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-6-20 16:57
As from one poster to another, firstly calling them USAnians is not disrespectful. It is infact  ...
As from one poster to another, firstly calling them USAnians is not disrespectful. It is infact more respectful towards the residents of the entire American continents.

It most certainly IS disrespectful and that is the reason you use it.

You are assuming that by calling ourselves 'american' is offending others.  This is not the case and if you don't believe me - ask the people themselves.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-6-21 06:23:31 |Display all floors
Instead of contributing something constructive or relevant to the OP,  if the only thing USAnians or their supporters can come up with is a whinge/whine about my using a more unambiguous term to refer to them and making/faking a big deal about how they feel insulted by that, it is a clear indication of their bankruptcy of ideas and fear of actually looking at truth or reality, leave alone dealing with it.
No wonder they have created such a mess in 'solving' problems around the world including this in their own country.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-21 07:24:39 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-6-19 19:08
90% of murders are also committed by blacks.  The greatest threat to a black man in the USA is anoth ...

what sort of puerile comment is that. IF you are black and live in a black area, chances are you'd come to grief from another black person. If you are white and lives in a white area, same.

You don't have to believe me but you can look up FBI on it

Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. Back in 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.

This is not to say that white people are inherently prone to violence. Most whites, obviously, manage to get through life without murdering anyone. And there are many countries full of white people — Norway, Iceland, France, Denmark, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom — where white people murder each other at a much lower rate than you see here in the United States. On the other hand, although people often see criminal behavior as a symptom of poverty, the quantity of murder committed by white people specifically in the United States casts some doubt on this.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-21 07:30:28 |Display all floors
  1. Black Americans Are Killed At 12 Times The Rate Of People In Other Developed Countries
Copy code
This is a lie. FBI would know. Go to FBi's website, its there

Race of victim        Total        Race of offender        Sex of offender        Ethnicity of offender1
White        Black or
African
American        Other1        Unknown        Male        Female        Unknown        Hispanic
or Latino        Not
Hispanic
or Latino        Unknown
White        3,005        2,509        409        49        38        2,661        306        38        532        945        1,528
Black or African American        2,491        189        2,245        20        37        2,217        237        37        76        807        1,608
Other race2        159        32        27        96        4        142        13        4        10        63        86
Unknown race        68        25        17        3        23        38        7        23        3        14        51
Sex of victim        Total        Race of offender        Sex of offender        Ethnicity of offender1
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.