Views: 9773|Replies: 13

what should i do ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-27 20:29:01 |Display all floors
hi, everybody . i just want to ask a question about marriage . i am a trational girl . and got married. but my husband is a playboy . he now did love affairs with a girl quite young than i .  i want  leave him . but i had a kid now . all his relitive asked me forgive him . and just keep the marriage for my kid . they all support me . what shoud i do ? i had met that girl and talked to her . she told me  she felt very guilty about this . but she loved my husband so much . she also very sad and painful . what shoud we do ? the girl and i and my husband ?

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-28 10:28:25 |Display all floors

Suggestion:

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 13:22:07 |Display all floors

thank you for you advice

the things it that many people had the same problem with me . i look around . i can not find a person that he or her is luck enough to solve the problem . that is the life . i had stepped out my dark , dont feel upset anymore . just as many friends say . think it simple . let the time to solve .
life a a box of chololate . anybody had never got to know which one they will get . life is a gift . no matter good or bad, everyone should accept it . and enjoy life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 17:29:16 |Display all floors

ask your husband

Ask your husband, who he love? If he still loves you and you can forgive him, then stay by your man. But if he is really a playboy, you should ask yourself, if this is the life / marriage you want. I think there are always more chocolats left in the box.

Anyway it's a good idea to let time solve the problem! Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

jimili has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-28 17:36:19 |Display all floors

well.....

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-28 17:49:18 |Display all floors

make your own choice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 20:36:28 |Display all floors

thank you all friend here

life is so complex . so tired . i had wandered at the crossing for a long time . i do not know what is my destination ? but i had a very nice job .when i was working i will forget everything . that tis the true meaning of my life . i really enjoy working. never got hurted . generallly speaking. the top is the old person should take care . the low is your kid to look after. the middle is the work and the awful marriage. i really so tired . tired . not only physicly but also mentally . the world is so big but perhaps it is very hard find right position for me .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.