Author: jjfatjjfat

What is true love ?? It exists or not?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-12 18:14:34 |Display all floors

true love=unconditional love?

can one love an ugly, unkind, poor, stupid, selfish, bad tempered, handicapped person...?
no, one must have some merits to be loved.
yes, it exists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 01:09:15 |Display all floors

What is ture love?

What is ture love?It exists in our life.Once you fall in love,you will give all of  your feeling to someone. Even after a period you break up ,but you have to admit you have loved.There is love ,there is ture love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 09:22:48 |Display all floors

Ture love still exist

I   think  ture  love  still  exsit ,it  is  very  important  for  you  to  feel.For  exmple   there  is  true  love  between i and  my  boyfriend,we  love  eachother   ,help  eachother ,and  care about  eachother,i  think this is love  ,because i  think  very warm and happy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 10:57:58 |Display all floors

what i think about true love

For me, true love exists...because when we fall in love, it is obvious that the person loved will be the good person, the true love of our life.
It's only when the relationship becomes bad that we think obviously that the "darling" was not the good person: we have make a mistake.

So, the true love exists each time you fell in love and at this moment, all your thoughts are genuine, all your love too!

It exists but sometimes, it's not eternal..just provisional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 04:14:41 |Display all floors

maybe

there might be a thing called true love existed among all of us. but what is true love? i think many people have different perspectives toward it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 16:03:00 |Display all floors

how true can be true

we are here talking about true love. but how true the love should be so that it can be called true love? Is there a ruler to measure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 03:20:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by perterpan at 21/7/2005 00:03
but how true the love should be so that it can be called true love? Is there a ruler to measure?

Imagine if yourself walking down the highway.  Now imagine that there is a large truck coming up behind you that you don't see.  Now imagine someone shoving you out of the path of the
oncoming truck, and getting run over.

That is what Christianity proclaims as true love, but with Jesus dying on a cross instead of us.  Even if you were the only person in the entire world, he would still do it.

That is true love.

Many want to experience true love.  To belong but to be different.  For example, if you see a
teenager walking down the street dressed really weird, odds are he is doing to stand out; to
be different.  However, whenever you see someone dressed really weird, you'll probably see a bunch of other people dressed weird, too.

In a way, this is what being Baptized does.  It makes you a part of the Church, yet you are still
you.

So in answer to your question, "Is there a ruler to measure?", YES!  There is!  And his name is
Jesus.
Ad Majoriam Dei Gloriam - (To the greater glory of God)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.