Author: eddieturkson

Is Foreign Aid to developing Countries doing more harm than good? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-6 10:30:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-5 10:05
Excuse me, old pillock: have YOU ever done anything charitable for others??? I would find it ver ...

The Soviets and Chinese had no other choice but to help those oppressed by your capitalist overlords. Unfortunately the imperialists will not relinquish power by peaceful means, and they always act against the wishes of the people.

Of course, there was a time when the West managed to divide the Chinese and the Soviets. It Is what they do.... divide and conquer.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-6 10:34:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 10:54:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-5 10:14
Your rant is idely housewife gossip. If you want me to agree to your complaint that the rich Wes ...

We seem to have reached an agreement on this in the distant past. But one of the reasons African countries sell produce to the West is to service their debt. It has been easy in the past to install some corrupt despot, who would plunge his country into unpayable debt through grandiose schemes, benefiting himself and Western bankers.

Most of the African wealth is owned and controlled by Western corporations, the Africans see little benefit.  Nigeria recently is experiencing a shortage of fuel, even though it exports billions of barrels of crude. Iran was in the same position not so long ago, and is still struggling for its independence.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-6 11:05:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-8 09:42:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-6 11:05
You are repeating 1970s rhetorics that have lost their lustre over the past 30 years, old fox. T ...

What utter rubbish..... China and Russia try to help the people while the West tries to enslave them to the capitalists..... look at Greece. The capitalists want every country in the world to be like Greece.... in perpetual debt and paying them interest. A worldwide revolution may be in the offing. A system based on lies and deception cannot last..... Vive la Liberte!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-8 12:20:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-9 12:50:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-8 12:20
You are back to polemics and populism. Is there any need to take any of your words seriously???

My views are supported by popular opinion.... you are becoming the "one crying in the wilderness". The world can now see through all the ploys and misinformation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.