Author: saltandpepper

Half of college students want to work in second-tier cities: Survey [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-6 21:46:52 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2015-6-6 16:40
And yet Seneca has been voted a number of awards including ''most valuable member ''two years runn ...

He has a fan club of one member

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 22:38:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-1 14:50
Half of China's college students want to work - in second-tier cities (because that is their last ho ...

Sounds familiar for the youth to enjoy their lives under parent's roof while they can. But does this not apply only to families who can afford children depending on parents even while children have finished schooling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 22:41:15 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2015-6-1 22:02
I also remember that time when I completed my four-year college life and got my Bachelor degree, I w ...

Bright idea if only there are jobs anywhere. Better still, create jobs in your area by opening a productive business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 23:04:40 |Display all floors
HEIR_Publiction Post time: 2015-6-6 22:41
Bright idea if only there are jobs anywhere. Better still, create jobs in your area by opening a p ...

When the age grew, mind seems more to be simple, as long as can live more nearer with my parents and can accompany with them  especially when they get old and become weak in health, after all, only parents in all over the world is the one who love us  unconditionally

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 23:09:57 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-6-5 21:53
How can it take four years for you to get bachelor degree? In Finland people normally study master ...

I suppose every country has different management system, Four-year college life is necessary to get Bachelor degree, as for master degree you mentioned, each university has their own regulation, some schools regulate two year is ok, but for another, is 3 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 23:13:02 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2015-6-6 23:04
When the age grew, mind seems more to be simple, as long as can live more nearer with my parents a ...

Well, you have a good case. In fact, I did that when my father was bedridden and still alive. But for parents who don't need assistance yet, it would be a good idea to contribute something to the house owner, in case you find work to allow you to sustain all parties concerned.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-7 09:30:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.