Author: saltandpepper

Half of college students want to work in second-tier cities: Survey [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-5 23:39:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mixamixa at 2015-6-5 17:40
futsanglung Post time: 2015-6-5 17:12
You mean the Finland that does not have any top class universities? Maybe if the Finnish degrees t ...

I can assure you the level of universities in Finland is good enough and the degrees are just fine.

The reason why only 39 % of British people are properly educated is beause they cannot afford it since schools in UK are only for people who can pay the high fees.

In normal countries where every citizen is equal, everyone who has the ability can go to university, not only the people who can afford it.

I know it must feel strange to you since you yourself are second class citizen in your own country just by being born to the wrong family.

I would be very angry if my home country would treat me like that. But you go bow your queen and the rest of her extended family.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-6 01:46:47 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-6-5 23:39
I can assure you the level of universities in Finland is good enough and the degrees are just fine. ...

What a bigot you are. Your standards of uni's in Finland is well down the world rankings, fact, maybe the idea of sending all and sundry to uni for quickie degrees is part of the problem.

In my day Uni students got grants not fees.

What is the point of sending 100% of students to uni?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 06:19:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-6-5 19:46
What a bigot you are. Your standards of uni's in Finland is well down the world rankings, fact, ma ...

You can defend your apartheid state all you want. Even you know you are wrong.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-6 09:28:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 09:39:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-6 03:28
You are talking with pride as if you had a top notch education when we all know you are not Finn ...

What we all know, is that you are an unemployed refugee from Africa taking pills for your national disease.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-6 10:21:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-6 12:42:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-6 04:21
There shows your un-Finnished "education" again... personal insults, low-quality posts in genera ...

We, the members of this forum. Why the mods allowed a person like you back in is beyond everyone's understanding. Maybe you serve as an example of lower level foreigner, more bitter and less funny than Robert.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.