Author: kenein

E-books, printed books, which do you like better?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-29 13:36:41 |Display all floors
I like reading magazines on Ipad while I prefer reading novel which is printed

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-29 19:53:01 |Display all floors
wait for scientists research. one day they will discover dozens of physical and mental disadvantages of electric reading for long time then print addition will be existed again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-30 06:32:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-30 09:24:30 |Display all floors
I like print book more than E-book.but for both type for reading I used both of it .
Print book can give me comfortable feeling to read, and that book aways I spent money to buy it,
so I am more concentrate my focus, try to understand deeper. and I also write sometings no book. maybe I will read my comment in future when I am old.
For e-book, it's very convenient for reading everywhere everytime if your cellphone have enough power. and if you like your cellphone can download enough book spend your all life time to digest. so my cellphone's memory hold more than 100 books in it.but the problem is I so easy to get it, and don't  cherish those book. most of those I just read few page than let it stay in my cellphone.
so I think if you really like some book, you'd better buy print book. and arrange your time to enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-30 09:46:34 |Display all floors
I have an ebook that is as near to printed pages as is possible, with brightness and typeset controls. I am able to keep many hundreds of books on its memory. This is very convenient for travelling and storage. I have been using it for two years with no damage to eyesight, headaches etc.
However, having this ebook frees up money to buy a paper version, often a hardback copy, of my favourite and most valued books. Nothing will replace the feel, ownership and physical enjoyment of a real printed book that you can easily flick back and forward through the pages. They become heirlooms too. I have my grandfathers copy of Rudyard Kiplings poetry that he carried with him all through the first world war. I have a copy of Alice in Wonderland that was my mother's. An ebook cannot possibly replace these values. Use both methods as appropriate.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-30 10:32:56 |Display all floors
jordan_c_fan Post time: 2015-5-30 06:32
E-books, printed books, which do you like better?.

I like E-boobs and printed boobs better  !!!! ...

Breast is best

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-30 16:17:31 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2015-5-30 09:46
I have an ebook that is as near to printed pages as is possible, with brightness and typeset control ...

Great answer!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.