Author: smuffy

Does the female driver deserve our sympathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-7 06:26:15 |Display all floors
I would like to know the out come of this event.  Hopefully a RMB200 fine to the woman and at least 3 year in prison for the coward.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 07:06:45 |Display all floors
She's going to make big bucks out of him.  It's unthinkable how he kicks the woman in the face.  I can guarantee you he will not try this with a man, he can kick woman, children and dogs, there are no words to describe his cowardness. I wish I can get hold of him the kicking will come from a different angle.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 08:14:21 |Display all floors
NO !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 09:29:39 |Display all floors
Of course, that male driver should not have beaten the poor driver who has little driving experience!
BUT, this is a good lesson for her that would save her from further future possible bigger disaster!---------Such punish is necessary for green drivers that I think!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-7 09:35:40 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2015-5-7 06:26
I would like to know the out come of this event.  Hopefully a RMB200 fine to the woman and at least  ...

She will cop a huge fine for dangerous driving and nearly killing that poor man

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-7 09:41:50 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-5-7 09:29
Of course, that male driver should not have beaten the poor driver who has little driving experience ...

She nearly killed him with her bad driving

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-7 09:46:37 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-5-7 09:35
She will cop a huge fine for dangerous driving and nearly killing that poor man

She did nothing wrong this is normal driving in China I see this everyday, but we wait for the outcome and see.  Please don't call the male driver a man he is a coward!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.