Author: smuffy

Does the female driver deserve our sympathy?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-6 14:05:23 |Display all floors
Well good news...
He has been caught according to my collegue...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 14:39:31 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-5-6 14:05
Well good news...
He has been caught according to my collegue...

Yes, the male driver will be held accountable for an assault. The survey that majority of Chinese netizens don't support the female driver shows a welcoming sign, when illegal driving behavior is still rampant on the road. Hopefully this accident can ring the warning bell for those reckless drivers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 16:07:27 |Display all floors
Besides being tossed into jail, the guy should have driving privileges removed.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-6 18:18:38 |Display all floors
I wonder if the same 70% would have the same opinion if it was a foreign driver?///...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 18:42:35 |Display all floors
my observation of this is that 1.  the man who apparently beat up this lady driver was angry and out of control, you could hear him getting angry.   He may have been well advised to let the lady driver  go ahead and away from his car as he appeared to have children in his car, which he should have been mindful of rather then weave in and out of traffic dangerously himself.  As far as beating the lady up, it is the duty of the police to arrest people if the police seem it needed, and if the police arrest some person or lady then it is not the normal practice to beat  the offender "just arrest her"..  From the evidence of the video   1   The lady driver was driving moderately dangerous and maybe a traffic fine would have sufficed if it was reported to the police     2.The guy that chased  and beat up the lady should be  taken to court and charged with  a.  assault     b. endangering his child
no one deserves  a beating like that..   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 18:55:42 |Display all floors
In australia, the  man who bashed the lady driver would have been chased down by the police  instantly and arrested and charged  with  "malicious assault" and would likely serve  12  months in jail  plus a further charge of driving dangerously.    The lady driver would have been charged with dangerous driving and  had a fine of approx  6.000  rmb.  This action by the man bashing the lady is very uncivilized  and unfortunately in china these things seem to be acceptable.  The man who bashed the lady needs to be treated by a "psychiatrist" for some form of anger management.  One  question i have.   If the driver was not a lady and was in fact a very tall and fit young man>  would the brave man who bashed the lady have bashed  the fit young man??? the answer is no and this leads the fact this man is a coward  and of the lowest form. absolutely disgusting   

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-6 19:12:21 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-5-6 11:29
Has the coward been caught yet?...

I've seen the video, she got what she deserved, she is a crazy looney driver

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.