Author: 1584austin

Welcome back Seneca,   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-29 22:42:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-29 21:35
No more posts from snaky anywhere on this forum?
It's like a breath of fresh air...
But it takes the biggest truck to empty the biggest latrine this forum has ever known.

Will need a fleet of trucks if you ever get banned
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-29 22:46:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-29 21:35
No more posts from snaky anywhere on this forum?
It's like a breath of fresh air...

i wonder how many people would protest to reverse your life ban. You know the the answer

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-4-29 23:13:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-30 00:19:15 |Display all floors
There....are credits? You mean those things we get when we post, log in etc? We can....buy things with those. I thought it was to try and make people more active by...credit hunting.

So what can I do with my credits? If we all pitch in can we get folk banned too? I have a few I would like kicked out

But seriously, what are they for?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-30 00:20:52 |Display all floors
Oh I noticed, on the blogs you can make your comments flicker for 120 credits. I done that once and turned it off instantly after I seen what an eyesore it was.

Maybe they could be used to...buy presents. 50,000 credits wins you an ipad or something. Suggest it to the people up top and see this forum blossom in an instant
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-30 00:48:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-29 23:13
Nimen hao, tout le monde! Grazie mille for your interestf!

I don't normally reply in a thread di ...

I can't speak for Austin but I did NOT lobby for your return. I did ask voice why you were banned and as yet got no reply.  I never lobby for anyone to be returned from a ban by the way.

Learn the lesson seneca. Enough of your finding fault with everything in China, be more agreeable and less of a $hit stirrer a.k.a pot stirrer etc.  Also stop the flame wars please.  

The last paragraph applies to everyone, a bit of mild ribbing or joking around with other users is quite okay but don't get too nasty or it's off to have your gentleman's bits or ladies bits off as dogmeat.   
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-30 05:15:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-29 20:13
Nimen hao, tout le monde! Grazie mille for your interestf!

I don't normally reply in a thread di ...

Nice to see you mate ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.