Author: heroshun

gap between the rich and the poor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-29 15:24:13 |Display all floors

gap is natural

In order to be rich we must try our best to do something we should do,otherwise we must be poor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 08:46:33 |Display all floors

Needs medical care .... the disparities grew between affuent and depressed

I agreed with ubersuave saying "The massive wealth gap is neither natural nor inevitable."

To narrow the gap is not easy. The government should take many policies and actions. There is an urgent need to the lower income. Medical treatment is required; they can entitle to have the medical benefit. There are really many areas need to improve public hygiene too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 10:58:07 |Display all floors

NOTHING WILL BE EFFECTIVE.

JUST BELIEVE THAT:THE POOR WILL BE MORE POOR ,MEANWHILE THE RICH WILL BE MORE RICH,TOO,WHICH IS THE NATURAL LAW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 15:27:42 |Display all floors

it is unfair

In a complete market economy, gap is acceptable and can be balanced by market hand. But there are too many unfair conditions in China,which lead to larger and larger gap between the rich and the poor.
   Monolope industry such as telecome,publishing,and so on. A few authority people can earn much money without any hard work.
  So the fairity is the most important thing in China now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 18:16:04 |Display all floors

Who has moved your cheese?

It is true that some people really have gift of making money!
We envy them.
Well, they are rich, but they paid a lot.
Now, we are talking about the gap. But I just want to ask a question, are they(the rich) happy?

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-30 19:13:31 |Display all floors

Are they happy?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 17:10:44 |Display all floors

i don't agree with you

yes, they are very happy by having two or three wives and eating a meal at 5000 yuan. but i doutbt they are really happy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.