Views: 945|Replies: 6

Models protest Shanghai auto show model ban[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-28 12:45:03 |Display all floors
In today's trending, protesting models, man specializes in saving drowning people, the world's biggest toilet, and 30 phones found in public toilet.

The showgirls carry placards during the protest. [Photo from Sina Weibo]

Jobless models protest showgirl ban at Shanghai auto show

As models were banned at the Shanghai auto show this year, the now-out-of-work beauties staged a protes ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-28 17:03:53 |Display all floors
What do these girls think...I wanted to say ladies but I guess I rather say girls.....so they're still keen to sell and parade their bodies....they rather go look for some decent jobs and stop this nonsense. It is cars being sold not a fashion show....better still it's a car show not body show

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-28 21:37:38 |Display all floors
Any place is better with pretty girls. That's my point of view.

I avoid airlines with fat ugly mad-at-the-world flight attendants. How about front desk personel? Should we replace smiling and cute ladies  with obese grumpy scruffy people?
About doing away with the fashion industry and we'll go back to wearing uniform made with burlaps? Come on people, get a grip on reality and shed some pounds if you must.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-29 01:17:00 |Display all floors
why ban?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-29 03:31:07 |Display all floors
The government has no business dictating "morality" to people.  These models have the right to work and discriminating against them is a violation of their rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-29 09:02:12 |Display all floors
I appreciate the decision to exclude model from auto show, it's a car show so car should be attractive not the beautiful girls. Girls can't make a car good or attractive. I don't like totally exclude girls, any boy or girls can attend a car but not a model.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-29 11:20:53 |Display all floors
There's nothing wrong with having models at motor shows; they spruce up the show with their beautiful bodies; there shouldn't be any morality issue here. If you think it's immoral, that's because your mind is full of immoralities.
There are far more social problems for the authorities to address than this one, and they are not addressing them! For instance, why not ban litterbugs, spitters, urinater from public places, they are a greater nuisance than those models at car shows.
Get your priorities right, Mr Authority!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.