Author: yinemil

how to get along with roommates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 21:02:14 |Display all floors

Looking for a gool friend or boy friend, then telephone when they chat.

There is an nice choice,you have a girlfriend or boyfriend,then telephone with her or him in the midnight after they sleep, if they ask you to descend your voice, then,you can negotiate with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 21:56:16 |Display all floors

Story of Myself

I don't know whether your are a student sharing a flat with others, if so, please listen to my story.
I had shared a flat with other people since my senior middle school until now for more than yeares. Since there were 10 young people, there were always night talks. Often the talks would last until 2 or 3 a.m. There was a poor guy who is indrawn and never joined our talk and also bored by us (maybe I have to say sorry to him now). At last he could not stand this and have to move out of our flat. But after some time(maybe several months), the night talks began shorter and life seemed to come back to the narual orbit. What's more, my teammates are still good friends now coz night talks is a relly good way to communicate with others. You can learn from and know more about your teammates. And it helps to make you to form an open-minded, vivid, comprehensive character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 18:48:10 |Display all floors

ye

trust them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 14:46:07 |Display all floors

it is a good idea,i thoght it is very right.not any way better thant it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 16:36:33 |Display all floors

i agree

i agree with u.
but i think that's too hard for some kind of people, just like i and one of ur roommate.
i think maybe it is necessary for people like me to improve ourselves.
thank u again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 19:40:06 |Display all floors

that is a big problem.

many students can meet the trouble,we chat until midnight is very common when i was an undergratuate,to lose your temperature to your
class is a foolish choice,no use to you. i can give you a formula,first,to
accept your roommates, today student live in a one -child-family,most
of them is selfnessly, they only like himself.second ,tocomunicate with  your roommate,if you chat with them and also tell them not to talk so
late, i think they can agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 20:05:53 |Display all floors

i have 7 good roommates.we often argue about the questions on our lessons.but we still get on well with each other.

The only way: try to be friendly to them

Good luck to you~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.