Author: admin

Should tourists' bad behavior be regulated?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-13 22:29:02 |Display all floors
According to my observation, those have bad behaviors in public are mostly growing up with less education. Those people are not likely going to school again, but they can be taught by the community. If every block's or country's govener can be a leader and promote the good manners in his community, the good changes would come soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 08:45:29 |Display all floors
It must be regulated by government in our human historical sites. we should preserve the cultural relics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 09:01:13 |Display all floors
Well  i am not sure if i agree fully with this attempt to control the behaviour "english spelling" i mean the law is the law.  Each country has it own behaviour rules and laws  as the old saying goes "When in Rome you do as the Romans do" so i am suggesting Chinese tourists abroad in another land or country should in fact obey the law, if they obey the law then they are behaving  well.   It is  not in keeping with the law for the chinese government or any chinese  government for that matter to be trying to enforce the law in another country. Yes it is true the chinese people expect good behaviour of its travelling citizens but that behaviour and its  control is really a matter for the local police.  For example some of the arab countries are very strict on beer and spirits and drinking, so their culture and laws must be respected or you might end up being detained in a cell for  a long time.    In some countries like Egypt  you have to be very carefull what you say in the press as the governments are very sensitive to critical  articles  in relation to themselves.   As i said before   "When in Rome you do as the Romans do" abide by the law and culture and you will have no problem.  It is not up to the chinese government to govern  chinese people abroad although it is good to see the chinese government being concerned for the  sometimes out of control chinese  tourists.  from the phantomguy who speaks his mind   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 14:02:49 |Display all floors
Sadly, modern Chinese have evolved into the new barbarians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-8 11:31:24 |Display all floors
There were hundreds of responses to the question... Only a handful are posted. Sad sad sad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-8 20:41:43 |Display all floors
The root of the problem is in education. The parents focus their education on children mostly in academic achievement and get ahead and so as the schools. The more important part of education , which is to develop a person into an upright, honest, respectful, sanitary, honorable, socially responsible, people loving. law abiding, patriotic and unselfish individual, is much less emphasized or even ignored in many families and schools. How can a person not to behave badly under such circumstances. I have seen many parents pushing their kids to get a good seat or good view in the expense of the others. At one time, I was in my seat watching a show in a Marin World and behold many late coming parents stood in the walkway in front of us with their kids riding on their shoulders completely blocking our view. How can a kid learn proper behavior when their parents are acting like this. When the kid grows up, he too will do the same as their parents because he too want his kids to 'get ahead' by whatever means, even this means pushing others away or hurting other people. I am really surprise that in a country who try so hard to shine in the Olympics and in many international competitions and yet allows all these bad behaviors to exist among its people. I am sure the leaders in the country must realize how these behaviors have given a very poor image of the Chinese people in the world, why don't they do something effectively to solve this problem? In my opinion, education reform and strict law enforcement are the two ways to make this happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 15:46:54 |Display all floors
Enforcement of existing laws would be a start

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.