Views: 2001|Replies: 13

Should tourists' bad behavior be regulated?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-10 09:24:35 |Display all floors
Editor's note: Authorities have introduced measures to track and rein in the bad behavior of Chinese tourists, including misbehaving on public transportation and damaging historical relics. The moves follow a spike in the number of reports involving unruly behavior at home and abroad. What do you think? You're welcome to leave your comments.

DF21d (Malaysia)

As an old saying goes - "Ol ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 09:24:45 |Display all floors
Regulating is one thing.

Understanding the implications is another. It means these Chinese have little regard for their own country. No pride at all in their own birthplace. When it comes to call for national duties, they will be the first to run away. All government bodies and bosses should also know these are staff, people or businesses that you cannot depend on. Simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-10 10:02:06 |Display all floors
I welcome the effort the authorities are now putting in to tackle this problem, but its unlikely anything will change. A lot of folk who behave like this are set in their ways, and are very stubborn. It doesnt help when we see pics of tourists misbehaving either in China like the pic on the 1st page...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 18:02:09 |Display all floors
Why does the news focus on their behavior abroad?  They behave the same when they are in China.  So is it okay to lose face in China, but shameful abroad?  The problem is to get people in China to act civilized within China first, to respect public places and the rights of others.  I don't exactly see the leadership class working it in their official speeches, this is only mentioned in occasional editorials and new reports.  Change requires leadership, and some bold leader should be step forward to do something about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-12 09:29:36 |Display all floors
I am welcome to such Law's that can help people to take attenetion to their behavior when in public place . I think it can help us the accerlate the speed to bulit a high civilization living place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 17:33:52 |Display all floors
Chinese people are characterized by their curiosity. They want to try something new and make a differnce. Dad behaviors, like spitting, littering, jumping queues and speaking loudly in public places, are just ways to show them as innocent as children. If you try to regulate their bad bhaviors they would say it is none of your business, and turn an angry air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 20:58:17 |Display all floors
I see that many people expect the government to do something about it when people themselves should be taking responsibility for their own behaviour.
in 2013 there was a government booklet produced in China for those travelling abroad, regarding customs etc. Granted a lot of what was in it was laughable inaccurate, but it is the responsibility of parents to teach their children how to behave.
But it could be the case of: 'you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.'

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.