Author: masterkung

Ten Questions for Seneca   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-8 22:23:48 |Display all floors
Neither the government nor native faith institutions have the capacity to take on the Christian missionary onslaught on China. They are well funded and well oiled with a regimented cadre of foreign and native trained neo-converts to spread the façade and fraud.

In fact missionary activity is like ideological warfare. It is systematic, motivated and directed, that looks to establish a particular religion for all human beings, in which the diversity of human race, mind and needs is forgotten. The global missionary business is one of the largest businesses in the world. Not only Catholic church but also various Protestant organizations have set aside billions to convert non- Christians to Christianity. Organized conversion activity is like trained army invading a country from the outside. The missionary army goes to communities where often there is little resistance to it, or which may not be aware of its power or motives. It will take advantage of the communities that are tolerant and open-minded about religion and use that to promote a missionary agenda that destroys this tolerance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-9 06:55:21 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-4-8 15:59
I know dear Robert, just wanted to be more sure

Try to go to be saved. You need to fill your spir ...

The only spirit he knows is Guilin Osthamthus wine

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-9 06:56:07 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-4-8 16:06
Robert's head is in reality his butt, no brain, just full of shyte. Did you notice Robert's proble ...

And there is me thinking his head was up his......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-9 06:56:41 |Display all floors
spc Post time: 2015-4-8 16:51
4.  Do you realise thatconversion activity on a large scale threatens China’s National Security ?

Why and how

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-9 06:57:18 |Display all floors
masterkung Post time: 2015-4-8 22:23
Neither the government nor native faith institutions have the capacity to take on the Christian miss ...

Please tell me where all these missionaries are, I never see any

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-9 08:55:55 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-4-7 23:59

What a load of crap.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-9 08:56:11 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-4-7 23:59

What a load of crap.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.