Author: masterkung

Ten Questions for Seneca   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-8 08:42:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-8 08:25
Not true.
If not for the French and then the US invading and trying to subjugate Vietnam millions  ...

Obviously not as stupid as you.

Try answering this simple question first, we will take it step by step, did all the Vietnamese people want Communism?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-8 08:51:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-7 16:42
Obviously not as stupid as you.

Try answering this simple question first, we will take it step by ...

There is no point arguing with a fool. If you refuse to accept reality that is not on me.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-8 09:01:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-8 08:51
There is no point arguing with a fool. If you refuse to accept reality that is not on me.

Robert, you are doing your usual thing here, when a person disagrees with you you resort to the " you do not understand mode" why not answer the simple question I put and enter into a discussion without your petty insults?

Maybe this is beyond you or maybe you see that you are in the wrong and do not wish to persue it but either way you are a letr down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 15:59:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-8 07:05
I never go to church or carnivals. I don't have a witch doctor and I don't do animal sacrifice.
Wh ...

I know dear Robert, just wanted to be more sure

Try to go to be saved. You need to fill your spirit.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 16:02:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-8 07:07
In general the Chinese are too smart to fall for something as ridiculous as Christianity but every ...

Robert, do you have a bible? I can get one for you.

If u keep reading your little red book (where u said u got all what u now about China) you will keep living in the past.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 16:06:27 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-8 07:42
If he had done it would have fallen down on his head

Robert's head is in reality his butt, no brain, just full of shyte. Did you notice Robert's problem?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 16:06:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-8 07:42
If he had done it would have fallen down on his head

Robert's head is in reality his butt, no brain, just full of shyte. Did you notice Robert's problem?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.