Author: masterkung

Ten Questions for Seneca   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-8 07:40:18 |Display all floors
Well I am not Seneca and rarely agree with his posts but much of what you write here is nonsense.

I am an Atheist while my Chinese wife is a Christian, her church here in Shanghai has no English teachers, no missionaries and does not push itself onto others.

The people of that church all seem to help others without wish for personal gain, what is wrong with that?

Where do you get the idea that the Chinese government are supporting other religions?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-8 07:41:31 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-7 13:09
We know the answers to these questions but don't count on snaky giving you an honest reply.
He and a ...

Robert, here you go again, you forgot the million that died for not choosing Communism, things work both ways in real life but you fail to see that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 07:42:02 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-4-7 14:35
Robert how was your weekend?

Did you go to church last sunday?

If he had done it would have fallen down on his head

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 07:42:36 |Display all floors
masterkung Post time: 2015-4-7 14:40
I want a general discussion on the subject , all for and against the motion should join in to enli ...

I hope that you will remember what you have written here when answering posts

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-8 07:52:31 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-7 15:41
Robert, here you go again, you forgot the million that died for not choosing Communism, things wor ...

Vietnam was doing fine until the French colonized it and when the Communists succeeded in throwing
them out the US came in and started killing over a million for choosing communism.
It is not a two way street. The Vietnamese never invaded France or the US.
Why do you continue to make such stupid comments?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-8 07:59:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-8 07:52
Vietnam was doing fine until the French colonized it and when the Communists succeeded in throwing ...

Robert, take off your blinkers and look again.

There were two sides in that war with native Vietnamese on both sides, some pro and some anti communism, many died on both sides because the powers that be disagreed along with many that had no strong views either way but were killed anyway.

Your views are so one sided I am suprised that you do not overbalance.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-8 08:25:44 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-7 15:59
Robert, take off your blinkers and look again.

There were two sides in that war with native Vietn ...

Not true.
If not for the French and then the US invading and trying to subjugate Vietnam millions would not have been killed.
Just how stupid are you anyway?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.