Author: admin

6 cultural differences between China and the US[6]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-29 18:10:51 |Display all floors
This topic is not so simple!
I have one thread "How to make education more beautiful? ".
English words have definite meaning that is easy to understand. Foreigners can learn things quickly with ease while Chinese children do lessons in a curved way that has wasted great time and energy without notice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-15 10:52:06 |Display all floors
I think these buzzfeed type list articles are overly simplistic and culturally inaccurate on both sides. Why divide the world into a binary?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 02:21:34 |Display all floors
I have high praise for the dedication that Chinese children have for their parents. China needs to reduce their population. The American system of government is very corrupt. The big corporations and wealthy individuals control the government.  Voting rarely causes any major differences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 09:48:00 |Display all floors
It is so true that there are many so called friends that Americans say they have drinking friends, game friends, poker friends but none will be there for you when the time for need arise. Unlike Asians eg Chinese they share a mutual bond between friends look after each other but to be fair there are also some that is not in this category. But more of these loyalty in this category than the NA side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 13:13:56 |Display all floors
What a piece of crap, that old stupid superficial analysis full of racism and cliches..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-23 12:18:54 |Display all floors
Definitely and obviously there are cultural differences! Even in China, some aspects are significant. Believe it is the same in large countries. Of course, US will have to look and tell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-23 13:14:45 |Display all floors
zola25 Post time: 2016-11-15 10:52
I think these buzzfeed type list articles are overly simplistic and culturally inaccurate on both si ...

it is easier for more poorly educated people to understand the world in terms of black and white.
And it easier to maintain a degree of control by simplifying in an non-challenging way so people are not forced/allowed to think and evaluate situations and people on individual merit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.