Views: 6778|Replies: 3

Cherish your today,smile at your life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-26 09:21:40 |Display all floors
I graduated from university this year.and now i am working in an IT company.My work is really very busy now,especially for me ,a new comer here.I am always doing my work overtime ,and have to get home quite late.That's the life i have never expected before.But I don't  regret at all.Since through this period of time,i have gained a lot from learning from others in the company.Although the salary of my position is not so high,but I think  I should and will cherish my everyday here, because the time is just to everyone,if you are only caring about how tired you are and how heavy the work load is, you will never feel the happiness of harvest ,and at the same time, lose the valuable time everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 14:42:19 |Display all floors

Right

I couldn't agree with you any more.
Living fully everyday is my attitude for life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 15:55:24 |Display all floors

Everyday is busy,so are you a robot?Do you have sparetime to relax?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 09:21:20 |Display all floors

Hi, buddy , i totally agree with u to this point!

I'm a IT engineer too . and i think hard work can make life better too .But Don't work too hard. Relax ourselves is important too.  Work is not the only goal of our life.  There are so many other things to do. Find a Pal , or Find a girl.  Share time with family......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.