Author: Mugy

How to transform my role? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-24 21:38:53 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-3-24 14:43
Not only a problem with the teachers but with the teaching marerials often used in China, my young ...

Thanks for ur reply. I was hesitate to my desicion whether or not to transform my career. Yesterday, the boss of taekwondo club required me to back to his club and continue my previous part-time work. but I did not give him a definite reply. like u mentioned above, I do not have full confidence to step up the platform even though all students there are primary school kids. I also need gut to conquer my inner obstacle.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-3-24 22:05:19 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2015-3-24 21:38
Thanks for ur reply. I was hesitate to my desicion whether or not to transform my career. Yesterda ...

Sometimes we all need to realise our own capabilities and stick to what we do well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-24 23:06:57 |Display all floors
Firstly, ask yourself why you want to be a english teacher? do you really love english, do you really enjoy  stay with kids?  Being a teacher is not a easy job, need great patience, if you really like english , like the role of teacher, just go for it. If you would like to enjoy your job, you have to love it from your inner spirit world. Only love and interest can keep your persistent motivation for your job career.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-3-27 20:11:14 |Display all floors
Frankly, your English standard is not good enough yet, but don't give up on your dream. Apply yourself in your free time to studying quality English resources, for example the BBC lessons for English students. Get yourself some English language study books from Australia, Singapore or the UK.  Befriend an older person who is a native English speaker and see if they will help you.  It takes a lot to become good enough to really teach the language properly.  You'll also need to increase your qualifications in terms of teaching and or instructing.

It will take time but if you apply yourself you can make it.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-29 01:43:59 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-3-27 20:11
Frankly, your English standard is not good enough yet, but don't give up on your dream. Apply yourse ...

If you find a foreigner to help you with your English, but honest about your intentions of getting to know them: that you want help with your English.

have someone say "will be my friend" when their true intention is to use them for English practice will not encourage people to help you. in fact it will mean fewer people will willingly help you - for free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-29 01:47:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-3-27 20:45
I know you are no longer a beginner at English; your major challenge in writing English is not you ...

when writing or speaking, keep the language simple so you are sure of using it correctly.
many Chinese student's I know have been told by their Chinese teachers to learn lists of vocabulary off, with very little idea of how to use it correctly.
Also, it makes you sound unnatural and like an a**
sure, when you gain more confidence, increase your vocabulary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-29 02:22:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.