The indoor air quality means a lot to your health - Page 3 - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

The indoor air quality means a lot to your health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-6 08:19:17 |Display all floors
Yesterday, I visited my uncle-in-law whose kitchen  is (or was) dark and moist (specially in rainy days). I advised him to get a set of the bacteria-killing lamp for health!----------He took it with pleasure!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-1 20:32:57 |Display all floors
I have an old blog "Fan and indoor air" that was also on such topic.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-1 20:49:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-1 21:17:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-1 12:49
I don't believe in "bacteria-killing lamps". Is this a new religion? You must be terribly supersti ...

Thanks for your doubt!
First, I want to say that I am a teacher on science and my major was physics in that university. This kind of 'bacteria-killing lamps’ are widely used in hospitals where medical operations are carried out and there are too many dangerous bacteria and germs around the patient and the doctors that must be killed through chemical things or physical method!--------as you know there seven visible lights from the Sun:-----red, orange, yellow, green, blue, ... ; As  the light‘s color becomes darker, its energy would be more powerful that means more heat and energy!-----------the invisible sunlight is more harmful for our skin and eyesight if you expose yourself to the Sun for a long time.

Such lamp could produce some “fire" that could burn micro-creatures to death!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 19:33:55 |Display all floors
YESTERDAY I posted new blog "flashlight and air pollution".That is related to this thread since both of them are important for health.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-10 06:43:04 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-3-21 17:34
My son works in a chemical factory. Their office and dormitory are equipped with central air condit ...

Who cares that is your sons bosses problem not ours

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-10 06:44:29 |Display all floors
I'm glad I live in the cleanest country in the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.