The indoor air quality means a lot to your health - Page 2 - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

The indoor air quality means a lot to your health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-21 19:05:37 |Display all floors
IMG_20150321_181840490.jpg

The above is self-made portable ultraviolet sterilize lamp that costs only fifty Chinese dollars!----------yesterday I used it to sterilize my dirty 'oily' coat:---------- Some of my colleagues often joke me in this way! They 'boast' that my clothes give out strange smell!---------I wonder whose sweating is sweet?----------This instrument is so workable that it could clean my dress without water as a washing machine!
Now the clothes smell as nice as new one! ----------(Warning: don't let the harmful light hurt your eyes and skin during the operation!)

--------On this aspect, I had visited a hospital where I saw: only few surgery operation-rooms are equipped with heavy portable such things!
When I asked why the other offices are not so?

One doctor replied: "not necessary!"

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 06:49:49 |Display all floors
In reasonable sense, air also is a kind of food that may be more important than grain or meant, since his life  would end if Tom refuse to breathe for just few minutes (by hanging himself)!

People have paid much more attention to the ordinary 'green' food, and at the same time the citizens often talk about haze and smog that are visible!

By the way, cigarette-smoking is another public enemy!

But maybe you often put yourself into an environment lack of oxygen without notice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 09:26:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2015-3-22 01:36

Dear editor:
The other day I posted an article 'Is the indoor air as dirty as that in the toilet?' on the same topic, but that was deleted after being viewed fifteen times and the failure had put me in low mood for one day! I think the lesson I must draw should be we can't finish a good writing starting from a dirty title as the beginning!

Here I have a piece of advice for your editing work: if you think my post is not good enough to pass, just message back to me for correction and improvement, since I could not get back what was deleted into the dustin!

Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 11:58:20 |Display all floors
".....fifty Chinese dollars..."

and i always thought you are an Chinese...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 12:59:49 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-3-22 03:58
".....fifty Chinese dollars..."

and i always thought you are an Chinese...

Yes, I am standard Chinese, but 'sea' is one part of both of my blog-name and real name that has some connection with the outside world!

Thanks for your visit and remark! Learn from you! -----I have noticed that your credits is two times more than mine!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 13:13:10 |Display all floors
"........chinese DOLLARS........"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 17:39:57 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-3-22 05:13
"........chinese DOLLARS........"

Dear! I have got your meaning!

Some foreign friends often call our Yuan as ‘Chinese dollar’ but it is not correct in grammar!

So I had made a mistake, since I always try to speak as if I were foreigner to China!

(I remember that on the radio an expert said that "Yuan=Chinese dollar!") ---------now I realize that it is wrong! ----------Thanks for your help!

Shake hands with you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.