Views: 4217|Replies: 3

to Chinz Kids:A botlof Milk can give you benifit in full health,and invulnable [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-29 10:43:45 |Display all floors
Are you sure that  a  bottle of Milk  can help you so much to keep you healthy?

Why  Chinese now overexphasized the  merits of drinking   milk everyday,that can benifit to all your life and fit everyone to enjoy milk.

And there are many kinda of  Milk,with different  falvors or mixed,are you sure the producer haven't put some wrong in the milk to make the milk sound like addicted.

Do you think you can keep milk in the right way to make it fresh,have you seen some badpacked with milk exposed to the air,and sore,but people still believe it is an natural flavor on the bad milk.

Are you sure  Eating a botl of milk can aid your health totally and can not affect your health in some condition.

Don't you think Milk can make you kids being fat.

AT  last, do you like milk, do you keep  a habit of drinking milk everyday.

do it make you good......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 13:04:10 |Display all floors

Thanks to one of the forum members

I found out that a lot of Chinese kids are lactose intolerant. Milk can make them sick!  I did not know that! I drink a gallon of milk every 2 days. (I'm almost 60)

When my Chinese daughter gets here I will have to be sure she can drink milk.....And if not, find something else that will supply her with all the good things in milk......

Many races are very different in so many ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 14:05:06 |Display all floors

Drinking milk

I almost drink milk every morning and i like drinking milk. I am not quite sure whether milk is good for my health. perhaps ,who knows . It is said that there many nutrition in it ...Perhaps we are influenced by the advertisement  and made sure that milk is better to build up our resistence to disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 14:32:29 |Display all floors

re

take milk with some bread or something like that,do not drink it limosis or u will be sick.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.