Author: sleepye

"some" Chinese girls /guys desperate for expatriates mates ?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-30 00:08:52 |Display all floors

I know of one

My friend married a Japanese woman because they were dating in Canada, and her visa was about to expire.....so after 6 months of knowing each other, he married her.    I don't know if they are still together, but it wasn't happy from the beginning, they didn't know each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 03:45:40 |Display all floors

Just an observation..

It definitely goes both ways.. locals and foreigners each can get what they want out of their "relationship". Each person has their own personal motivation for getting involved. Sometimes it's a sincere infatuation, but most of the time it's for ancilliary reasons..

However, i've noticed that most foreigners in China are certainly not of "high quality" caliber. I'm not saying all of them.. but most. In fact, most of these guys have problems finding girls or getting laid in their own countries.  Some people come for the cultural adventure and challenges, but there are plenty of foreign people who come to China to escape their personal "demons".. So beware.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 11:00:36 |Display all floors

on my opinion

though i have never seen any of my friends of familars has a foreign boyfriend or be married with a foreigner, i have been told in shanghai the girls are feeling proud to have a alien boyfriend or marry with a foreigner.
from your above comments i know many of them may  aim at going abroad through her other half. i really don't  agree it a wise idea to make use of affection to reach such an aim. affection is among the most valuable things in our life deserved to treasure. and all the material things you managed to achieve would mean nothing once you lost the affection. so be sure not to make use of our other half for any selfish purpose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 18:12:09 |Display all floors

Dating a foreign woman..

you will be surprised at the difference between foreign men and women here in china. most foreign men have bad intentions when dating locals. but foreign women are different. they are more kind, caring, honest and giving..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 19:07:12 |Display all floors

RH WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?Bad intentions ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 01:04:20 |Display all floors

explanation

Let me explain. Western women who are in China do not go around sleeping with as many local Chinese guys as possible.  Most are here for adventure, cultural exploration, and maybe even work. The foreign guys can also be here for similar reasons, but many guys will try to hook up with as many locals as possible because they cannot resist the temptation.

I have had so many (too many to count) friends who come to China with previous girlfriends or wives - but unfortunately, they ruin them by sleeping around. You may call it "cultural enligtenment", but I call it cheating and dirty. The majority of the guilty are the Western men, not the Western woment..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 14:38:14 |Display all floors

Stop talking garbage

I personally know two foreign women in China who screw around a lot.  A lot of women don't because they just aren't attracted to Chinese men.

More pathetic generalisations on the China Daily forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.