Views: 5882|Replies: 3

what is a friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-25 17:06:03 |Display all floors
Nowday people charish their valuable time and often want a friend 'superior' than them. This happens even when a girl seeks a BF. And some vow, anyway he can be this and he can be that but in one word he can not be a 'weak man'. Then i starts to think that a new definition of friend: 'A friend must be useful to my life, so that he can help me when i need or when I am in trouble.' This sounds awesome. Many people are practicing so, unfortunately, particularly those white-collars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 20:07:08 |Display all floors

what is a friend?

'A friend must be useful to my life, so that he can help me when i need or when I am in trouble.'
I think this definition is limited.It's so snobbish,right?If he or she cann't help you or "useless" to you,he or she won't be your friend any longer.I cann't tolerant this viewpoint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 10:35:59 |Display all floors

friends like this

'A friend must be useful to my life, so that he can help me when i need or when I am in trouble.

they are not  friends,,just your business-men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 08:57:11 |Display all floors

thank you all for the comments

This may be an old painful topic to discuss.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.