Author: lawrence

find me a wife and ill pay 50 000 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-2 20:03:38 |Display all floors

oh~~~~~~~

lawlance,,,,,,,,is it true?50000?is it dallar?

but i think i wont help,money wont help you.Money cant save the love.Give up this foolish thought,if you love the girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 21:39:08 |Display all floors

One On The Road

Lawrence, get one on the street, probably cost you less than 50,000 ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 23:04:59 |Display all floors

April's fool?

For me,it's a perfect April's fool joke.Lawrence,is there anyone who contacts u?If so,would u mind to tell me how it's going on in the end?If u are REALLY SERIOUS,I'd suggest u to find one by urself.That's the most effective way.Anyway,good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 15:42:00 |Display all floors

i have got u 1

you can  view  her  pics  okay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 19:50:50 |Display all floors

Lawrence, your ad seems to be a little bit humiliating and offensive.

There's no way for you to use  money to buy a Chinese woman's virtue. And you are also running risk of marrying someone who only loves your money. A marriage without solid love would be miserable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-7 06:27:55 |Display all floors

How about you find me a American husband and i'll pay 50 ~~~~~~~~~

BTW you should send him to Canada

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-14 02:42:52 |Display all floors

Why are you so desperate like me?

I am in Australia and used to work in Hong Kong., but since SARS,  I have to back here again , everything need to re-start . Still can't find a job, a job that I like , also can't find a man to give me warmest feeling, saw your message, and wonder is there a man there without a girlfriend ? It is unbelieveable. I don't know why you want to pay 50,000 , no wonder you had some many ppl view your ad, of course including me . I hope you can find a right girl. I am Chinese but being living in Australia for many years. If you are living in Australia too then we might have a chance to find out whether we can develop further. If you have time send me email :e013902@ctimail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.