Author: yinemil

cherish what we have today. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-6 15:10:23 |Display all floors

think highly of experience

in some way, life is a process of feeling, tasting. yes, accept everything you meet across as a gift, no matter bitter or sweet, they will all enrich your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 17:06:00 |Display all floors

re

Life is composed of every day we exist in this earth.  So I tell myself I shall try to spend every day carefully.  Sometimes I am too busy or too tired to enjoy my life.   But i will remind myself just to relax ,take troubles easy.  

Any thing, cheerful or sorrowful, is parts of my life and worth of memeory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 18:50:01 |Display all floors

life is experience,but .......

Now I feel a kind of life in Shanghai. compared with the past, it's better. I taught english in Shandong. All my friends got well along with each other. now my wage is absolutely higher than before, but it can last long enough to the end of the month.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 00:26:30 |Display all floors

Become a man of iron!

whenever you are in frustration and whatever you are be beaten,what you  can do  is only braved  the reality and overcome the difficulty!
Optimism  too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:42:22 |Display all floors

Paris david, Have lots of sex with many different people?

I suggest you never do that, maybe you are just kidding. You know why God creat AIDS?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.