Author: middleway

Xinhua: If China Had Become 2 Party system [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-15 01:23:25 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-3-15 01:00
That was my point: Western universities, corporations and sports operate as MERITOCRACIES which is ...

You read too many forums and no time for serious thoughts.

The truth of the matter is that 30 years of better than average economic performance is no prove of any thing.

Nazi Germany too had out performance in economic affairs during their time in power.

The CCP and the Nazis have plenty in common too.......both are ultra nationalistic governments.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 01:24:54 |Display all floors
That was my point: Western universities, corporations and sports operate as MERITOCRACIES which is ...

When it is all State rights no human rights........

It is not progress.....it is a thousand year old Imperialist system.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 01:29:37 |Display all floors

One more thing...people can choose where they work......they cannot choose where they are born.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 01:54:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 01:56:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 02:01:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-15 02:03:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.