Author: dragon8

Gaddafi’s True Crime   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-10 16:52:29 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-10 18:46
"Gaddafi was killed in a manner just worse than it is alleged that many Jews were killed."

Fair p ...
And what was the possible "manner"
were these Jews killed ?

And what in god's green acre does the phrase "a manner just worse than" actually mean ? Any takers ?

When studying Jewish history, do you study the detailed manner in which they were killed or just a simple note that 'they were killed' - the exact manner is not important to know or discuss or have any issue with? Is that the way you studied Jewish history?  What on God's green acre is all the lengths people go to describe in quite great details (whether verifiable or not) of how some people were killed, but with Gaddafi, with sufficient photographic evidence, you have no need to consider the manner..
Keep on, you are doing a great job - though I bet no one would really pay you to do such! Robert is definitely mistaken on that count. You are not a paid clown, you are your own man!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 16:52:36 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-3-10 11:18
In Gaddaffi's Libya there was a functioning judicial system and justice under the Libyan constitut ...

"a functioning judicial system and justice under the Libyan constitution where citizens had rights regardless of race gender or colour"

The telling point here being that these administrations applied only to Libyan "citizens". As pointed out by others on this thread, woe betide if you weren't a Libyan citizen: no matter what your race, gender or colour you could be treated like slaves by Libyan bosses and accorded no respect for your rights by the police system or the powers that be. You were treated like a third class citizen by your own African "brothers" and possibly also fellow Islamic followers.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-3-10 16:56:09 |Display all floors
There was no Al-Qaeda in Libya, Col Gaddafi not suffering even the shadow of its presence in his country. The west got rid of Gaddafi and earned payback in the form of Islamic extremism. Libya has known no peace ever since.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-3-10 16:59:08 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2015-3-9 01:31
Hussein's True Crime

Saddam Hussein was no threat to the US. He was just an emotional irritation. But on a tissue of lies the Americans sowed the invasion of Iraq and are reaping the whirlwind in the shape of enhanced Iranian influence across the region. So much for intended consequences.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-10 17:09:42 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-10 18:52
"a functioning judicial system and justice under the Libyan constitution where citizens had rights ...
The telling point here being that these administrations applied only to Libyan "citizens". As pointed out by others on this thread, woe betide if you weren't a Libyan citizen: no matter what your race, gender or colour you could be treated like slaves by Libyan bosses and accorded no respect for your rights by the police system or the powers that be. You were treated like a third class citizen by your own African "brothers" and possibly also fellow Islamic followers.

I have known people who have lived and worked in Libya during Gaddafi's time and been there. I remember TheHermit too corroborated that in some earlier post - they described Libya as very prosperous and that people lived well, were treated very well and quite happy and the system was a great social experiment.

Setting aside the fact that your claims aree patently false and total lies, keep in mind that there were plenty of such allegations against Jews too before Hitler began his purge of them. Do you think those actions were justified as 'fair play' by your own standards?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 17:12:01 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-3-10 16:56
There was no Al-Qaeda in Libya, Col Gaddafi not suffering even the shadow of its presence in his cou ...

"not suffering even the shadow of its presence in his country"

That's right, not enough palm trees in Libya so not enough shadows or shade
for the Colonel, his henchmen or any passing camels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 17:30:07 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-10 16:36
Your hypocrisy and weasel wording is here for all to see here. It will make many, who are just lik ...

Your hypocrisy and weasel wording is here for all to see here. It will make many, who are just like YOU and of a different race with legitimate grudges against Western policies, lose human sympathy for the memories of Jewish human who suffered. By even getting to the point where you are inviting comparisons, you have lost the plot!

" normal natural sympathy that people feel towards Jews who suffered in WW II"

Where have I ever written any critical comments about Jews on this or any other forum ? Show
me the proof of this and please don't shuffle out the tiresome excuse that it was written under another person's name.
" "your blatant hypocrisy and gloating over some Gaddafi's cruel political assassination"

Again what on earth has that got to do with the deaths of Jews in the holocaust ? The two events are more than fifty years apart ! Are you trying to establish some type of "worst death rating / meter" because otherwise your whole logic is built on sand.

My main point was to echo your description of Gaddafi as a "matyr" by comparing that to the terrorists activities of Islamic State followers who also have sought to become "matyrs" by their slaughter of  innocent Palestinian or Muslim or Hindu or African victims in many countries".

No I don't have much empathy for the death of a man who tyrannically abused his fellow countrymen to the extent that they found it necessary to rise up against him and to rid their nation of his cursed rule. Indeed I do have much more "empathy" for those innocents tortured and slaughtered by Muslims seeking to be "matyrs" in their own heaven. You have sympathy for the matyrs, you have sympathy for the devil.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.