Author: dragon8

Gaddafi’s True Crime   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-10 09:19:13 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-3-9 05:26
Gaddaffi will one day be acknowledged as an African hero.

Probably on Thursday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 09:21:23 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-10 08:15
Simply parroting the lies and propaganda about Gaddafi will not change the visionary policies he had ...

"However people that learn from history become wiser and ultimately stronger."

But in Gaddafi's case, deader.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-10 09:37:33 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-10 11:21
"However people that learn from history become wiser and ultimately stronger."

But in Gaddafi's c ...
But in Gaddafi's case, deader.

He was a martyr to his cause. He was killed by unscrupulous people, just like some Jews were during WW II.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 10:08:30 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-10 09:37
He was a martyr to his cause. He was killed by unscrupulous people, just like some Jews were dur ...

"He was a martyr to his cause."

Just like a significant number of Muslims who are joining Islamic State ( ISIS ) to get
their fast track tickets to heaven. Seems very popular for Islamic followers these days,
including teenage boys from places around the world ( such as Melbourne ). Even young women think it's a wonderful idea to dress up with a whole stock of explosives and to commit suicide as a means for achieving matyrdom. Their families must be so proud that their kids have grown up to be matyrs and to be
able to read about their deeds in history books.
I wonder if all of the people who've been blown up, executed, beheaded, hanged, shot, tortured, burnt to death appreciate the sacrifice that these matyrs have made.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 10:46:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-3-10 12:49
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-10 12:08

Just like a significant number of Muslims who are joining Islamic ...

think about it, Gaddafi was brutally killed, much like the allegations of how Jews were killed, probably in a worse manner.. The people came to where he lived and killed him there brutally.  Quite different from those that set out deliberately to kill others and die in the process.You seem to gloat over his death.

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 10:59:57 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-10 12:08

Just like a significant number of Muslims who are joining Islamic ...

Gaddafi's killing is more analogous to the alleged brutal killing of Jews, people coming to where he lived and killing him brutally... It is quite a different way to how someone goes voluntarily and willingly to kill and be killed as these youngsters are doing.

I see that you gloat over Gaddafi's death, yet seem very squeamish to look at the similarity between that and that of some Jews. You seem eager to distance yourself from that and make up an inappropriate analogy and linkage of these violent youngsters.  

Why ? Is the reality too hard to bear to even look at?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-10 11:18:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-3-10 01:28
lDo you think the victims of Ghadaffi's arbitrary justice see a difference in how he treated the ...

In Gaddaffi's Libya there was a functioning judicial system and justice under the Libyan constitution where citizens had rights regardless of race gender or colour..... To refer to this as "arbitrary justice" is to repeat the smear campaign against him perpetrated by the Western gutter press.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.