Author: kitty_joy

do u think Shanghai people are very narrow-minded? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 20:00:19 |Display all floors

o?

ok,then tell me, you never use r for are, u for you,ect? can you consult the word in some dictionary? you can't,  and we just use as simple characters. and you can understand. that's enough. why are you so offensive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 20:07:59 |Display all floors

Shanghai is not so bad or so good as they said !!

Shanghai is just a city of eastern in our motherland, there should be somethings good and somethings bad as only other city. But if you go to there with confidence that you are welcomed,you will be very happy there too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 12:43:24 |Display all floors

I love Shanghai!!!

I love Shanghai!!! It's the best city in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 14:37:55 |Display all floors

just like every coin has two sides,we think of one things must from two ways

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 10:41:29 |Display all floors

agree with up

I went to shanghai  about 8 years ago.At that time I have a good memory   including the local people.But now i hear more and more offensive words about that city espically the person.I think maybe there are some local shanghai have bad manner to others ,but we do think of one things must from two ways....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 13:43:38 |Display all floors

of course not !

In my view, Shanghai people are among the most hardworking and aggressive people I have ever seen. Also, they are quite open-minded and elegant. Maybe there exists exceptions but we cannot judge the whole by the few. It's unfair!

Use magic tools Report

liang_jane has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-1 13:46:49 |Display all floors

I think that the phenomenon is out of afraid

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.