Views: 10807|Replies: 26

What's your take on Xi's 'four comprehensives'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-4 09:12:20 |Display all floors
Chinese President Xi Jinping has unveiled his new political theory, distilled into four slogans known as the "four comprehensives": comprehensively building a moderately prosperous society, deepening reform, advancing the rule of law and strictly governing the party. What's your take on this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 09:44:15 |Display all floors
All necessary and they need to be reinforced in policies, including those arising from the current two sessions.
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 11:45:17 |Display all floors
I am 60 years old.  I have seen So Many "comprehensives" and "goals" and "plans" etc.
The Leaders "plan" - the Workers suffer the plans.  All is normal.
BUT .... I do have faith in the people.  We work hard and hope to advance.
With hard consistent work and a little luck  ....  we succeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 15:38:30 |Display all floors
a moderately prosperous society must mean division of wealth... I believe the deepening of reforms must be gradual but economic reforms must be fast and effective, Chinese people will eventually fell left out if they are not part of the change that is going on around them.... equilibrium of wealth is quite important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 16:31:31 |Display all floors
Is there any links to his new political theory? Would be interesting to read up on that!
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 18:17:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-3-5 01:52:56 |Display all floors
Having only seen the basic statement ( which is great ) I would need to know a lot more details before I could make real comments

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.