Author: BigWang

US lawmakers say China’s “corrupt, gangster” regime is bad for Hong Kong   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-2 22:11:27 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-2 22:06
What about the financial system in USA ? Might that be about $$$ too, you reckon ?

The financial system in the USA is all about evading taxes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 22:28:24 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-3-2 22:11
The financial system in the USA is all about evading taxes.

Hooray, you've finally found something about USA which is not about the mighty greenback. Absolute genius, surely the one and only of its kind in China ! Let's spread the joy, surprise and good cheer around and kill ourselves another goat !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 23:05:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-3-2 23:06
seneca Post time: 2015-3-2 22:29
Not true. I met some U.S. American who spoke perfect Navajo.

I said U.S.A. not U.S. citizen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 23:10:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-3-4 00:52
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-2 22:28
Hooray, you've finally found something about USA which is not about the mighty greenback. Absolute ...

You're wrong on the mighty greenback. Wall Street evades taxes using Eurodollars which is U.S. dollars kept outside of the U.S.A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 23:31:48 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-3-2 23:10
You're wrong on the mighty greeback. Wall Street evades taxes using Eurodollars which is U.S. dolla ...

So it's not about US $$$, it's about another currency, Eurodollars. But that's what I said ( already ):  "Hooray, you've finally found something about USA which is not about the mighty greenback."

So I'm right again ! Fetch another goat !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 23:37:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-3-2 23:38
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-2 23:31
So it's not about US $$$, it's about another currency, Eurodollars. But that's what I said ( alrea ...So I'm right again ! Fetch another goat !

You're wrong. See below.

Eurodollars are time deposits denominated in U.S. dollars at banks outside the United States, and thus are not under the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve. Consequently, such deposits are subject to much less regulation than similar deposits within the U.S.. The term was originally coined for U.S. dollars in European banks, but it expanded over the years to its present definition—a U.S. dollar-denominated deposit in Tokyo or Beijing would be likewise deemed a Eurodollar deposit. There is no connection with the euro currency or the eurozone.

[SOURCE: Wikipedia]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 00:37:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.