Author: adele001

Thousands rally in Moscow for slain Putin critic Boris Nemtsov   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-3-3 12:05:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-3-2 20:04
piece of cake for KGB....................

And for the CIA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 12:23:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-3-3 12:05
And for the CIA.

America got healthy oppositions.

in Putin Russia, they intimate and kill oppositions.

That is what they are good at in the big C and big R.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 12:54:39 |Display all floors
Nemtsov is worth much more dead than alive to the Council of Foreign Relations and the National Endowment for Democrazy. Take your pick who killed him.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 13:01:02 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-3-3 12:54
Nemtsov is worth much more dead than alive to the Council of Foreign Relations and the National Endo ...

Agents from the big C killed the guy........

They call it quanxi and a favor from Xi.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 13:39:32 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-3-3 05:12
State Terrorism

9/11 was state terrorism.As were the brutal and cowardly attacks on Afghanistan,I ...

If you ask yourself who benefits the most the answer will be Mr. Putin.

The murder happened close to the Kremlin and most cameras in that area were switched off.
The idea that Nemzow was murdered by the government is too obvious and so Putin and the Russian state media can claim that a hit by the Kremlin will be less open and there must be a coonspiracy by pro-Western factions.
Of course conspiracy theorists and Putin supporters will grasp at this straw and they will be more loyal to him since it were Westerners who killed one of their own.

People from the opposition on the other hand realize now that the regime can target them anywhere and that it will do it. So the opposition is intimidated and will stop questioning Putin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 14:00:04 |Display all floors
Putin did it; well all know this.  

Moscow is their capitol: has more security measures than any other part of Russia.  No way the West could have slipped in, publicly and openly shot a high ranking politician, and then slip away undetected and uncaught.  If it was this easy to kill Nemtsov, then it would be just as easy to kill Putin as he walked around in Moscow.  Putin would not allow such insecurity to exist in Moscow.  

In was clearly an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 15:24:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.