Author: amanda_mu

Who has been reading Bill Cliton's My Life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-29 16:06:02 |Display all floors

^&^

I call the foreign language bookstore , they said this book has been forbiddened by our government for some reason , and  also the book has been drawbacked ! they sold it several weeks ago, but now , nothing ! a pity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 23:19:22 |Display all floors

hello

i suggest  you to read the report of 9/11.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 13:19:55 |Display all floors

how to

how to get the E-book
the website does not work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 16:16:36 |Display all floors

Sorry.

The website does not work out any more.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how anyone else get this book, but it was my original website.

If you want it, I can transmit mine to you somehow.

PLUS, my friend recommands me reading the Farenhait 451, she said it was a great book about censorship stuff. I can't get it here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 09:25:43 |Display all floors

Bill Clinton's Book, My Life

I purchased the book, and regretted it.

It is the most boring book I have ever read. He (or his ghostwriter) is completely without any life whatsoever. He records that he came to Bejing. (End of message) He says he went to Zhong Nan Hai. (End of message) He went to the Great Wall (End of message) He went to the Forbidden City (End of message). He went to Bei Da. (End of message)

What were his reactions to these visits? Were they interesting, boring, fascinating, dull, impressive, of no interest?

Nothing. Not a single reaction. And yet there are pages and pages of where he went, and who he met in America (voters) but again not a single comment about them. Nothing sems to have made any imporession on him.

This is the most boring and colourless book I have ever read.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-1 13:08:09 |Display all floors

link to the e-book of Clinton's My Life

My Life. PDF

http://www.antpower.org/Folder_AntTopic/AntFolder_Network_Security/Folder_Books/AntFile.2004-07-08.1822/download

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 10:54:04 |Display all floors

Thanx VBXUKAI.

Thanx for doing that.

P.S. it IS boring...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.