Author: saltandpepper

Weapon makers, telecom operators propel Chinese shares [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-5 13:17:56 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-28 03:25
Thank you for supporting Finnish technology

Nokia's IP Clout

I wish Nokia we make a new smartphone version of the 3210 and 3310. They would sell like wildfire.

Very respectable brand. Good quality, decent prices.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 13:19:59 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-4 05:45
is it possible for you to make a statement without always words like 'greedy hyenas', 'chairman Mao' ...

But if CHARIMAN MAO is not written in caps lock you may not realise he is talking about CHAIRMAN MAO, and CHAIRMAN MAO'S legacy because CHAIRMAN MAO is China's greatest man (apparently).

"You are making Chairman Mao and the Chinese look a bit ridiculous in the eyes of many who see your posts."
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-6 04:30:29 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-3-5 07:17
I wish Nokia we make a new smartphone version of the 3210 and 3310. They would sell like wildfire. ...

Nokia is not in consumer electronics business anymore. It sold its handset business to Microsoft and Microsoft uses Lumia brand to sell smartphones using Windows Phone platform.

Nokia's business fields are Nokia Networks (telco networks, world's number 2 after Ericsson), HERE maps (number one in car navigation, 80 % marketshare) and technology licensing (one of the best wireleas patent portfolios in the world. They were not sold to Microsoft).

Nokia also does brand licensing, like the Foxconn made Nokia N1 tablet, which is sold in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-6 13:05:37 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2015-2-27 15:48
CPC is supporting every country that is willing to have a win win relationship.

Peaceful developm ...

Salty. An old Maoist? Opposed to President Xi's move toward the West? Life must be very frustrating!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.