Author: santiago

another joke [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-25 12:36:20 |Display all floors

to chineseyang

I don't know why and how a joke can offend you so much that you'd rather dump me even if you're taking a risk of being taken as uncivilized and the root of transferring a joyful humor into such a sensitive issue resulting in so many aggressive opinions. But it's definitely you're talented to show how good you are at insulting people under the disguise of pouring out how much your feeling has got hurt, how much your preferences have been invaded. It's his rights not to be witness, but it's your rights to make any arbitrary judge about what kind of a person i am. You may think I am little of decency, sense of responsibility and bullshits... but you have no rights to claim that because it's kinda presonal attack you know that?
I'll put more jokes just as before, and if you just cant bear that, sue me.
--Kam Santiago--

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.