Views: 7073|Replies: 14

another joke [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-24 15:00:39 |Display all floors
It occured to a Chinese student in American witnessed a traffic accident, and when the cops came, he was asked about it. Since he wasnt able to express himself well, he said:
"One car come, one car go; two car Peng Peng*, one car die."
------
*Peng Peng: sound of collision

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 16:19:19 |Display all floors

At least this "Chinese student" you has more decency, sense of responsibility,ca

1. the "chinese student" has the rights not to be the witness.
2. if it happens to you in another country, you might have run away, since you can't understand any other language than your poor english for the wrong use. I can imagin how you would react in the same circumstance -- an uneducated mute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 17:13:02 |Display all floors

Why is this a joke?

You think it is funny to make fun of someone because they can't speak a second language fluently?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 18:30:37 |Display all floors

making fun of someone

who can't speak a language correctly is mean and cheap, Santiago. With all the respects to you my friend. Some Chinese people are making a big effort both in time and money(especially!) to learn a second language; and it happens to be English because it is the Universal Business language.

We, foreigners should not make fun of these situations. We should help and put as much effort from our side to make our Chinese friends feel confident in using this second language.

Please refrain yourself from posting these jokes; they are very offensive for the Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 18:38:53 |Display all floors

Re: they are very offensive for the Chinese!

Jvt1965, if you think that is offensive, you should go over to the Living in China section to see what kinds of SUPER offensive crap the likes of Seneca, Hooiluangoh aka hooligan,  gracelee, and Seneca's bedmate Andydob, etc are piling up there on a daily basis.

And what do you have to say about the likes of tekvicious, ilunga, etc, who love to drop their pants down to impress us with their sizes?

Title: Tekvicious's great contribution to China

From Tek "your mommy bred with a howler monkey" Vicious, the 1/2 and 1/2 that loves to compare and compete with Gorillas in a Chinese zoo for popularity and for the who-has-the-larger-size prize:

Me and my posse of 'western trash' are importing a precious commodity that is very rare in China.
The Female Orgasm.

Knocking the bottom out of China...one box at a time...
Your Mothers Sincerely,
Tek

(From http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=128668)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 18:51:38 |Display all floors

studly

you seem to be overly concerned with penises. Perhaps you might want to start a gay pride parade in your city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-24 18:56:25 |Display all floors

Look, who is whining!!

Oh Stud, my poor pussy, don't cry ,baby.
All these bad guys post bad ,agressive stuff there, so awfull, so sad.
Good to hear you don't see your own boring crap, your own lust for orangutan's dick.
Tek must have touched your raw nerve. You can't stop copying his comment. It seems this has become your pray before you take next meal into your mouth.
Poor little boy.
So sad.
I'm moved.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.