Author: UKcrushChina

England Building Two Brand New Aircraft Carriers to Fight China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-25 06:30:06 |Display all floors
Daveofse3 Post time: 2015-2-25 05:05
Don't worry about British aircraft carriers, we don't have any pilots who can fly from them!

"Don't worry about British aircraft carriers, we don't have any pilots who can fly from them"

So they're copying the strategy that China last used with its own new carrier: build the cart first, then find a horse to pull it. Damned sneaky those Brits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 16:01:37 |Display all floors
and thats how the british regime wastes tax payers money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 20:41:44 |Display all floors
Building two aircraft carriers yes...
To fight China... no.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 20:43:03 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-2-25 06:30
"Don't worry about British aircraft carriers, we don't have any pilots who can fly from them"

So  ...

We have pilots.

I think it's aircraft that are lacking :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 21:27:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by reedak at 2015-3-4 12:23

UKcrushChina said:  "So, eleven American carriers, three British ones, one French one, about three new ones for India with American help: 18 aircraft carriers to fight China.  Am I missing any?"

Yes, your tiny torpedo is missing.  It has been taken away by Jihadi John for his own use in the IS.    
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 06:57:23 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2015-3-3 20:43
We have pilots.

I think it's aircraft that are lacking :)

So the Brits must have the aircraft carriers ready and raring to go in that case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 12:21:35 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-2-25 06:02
"Am I missing any?"

Possibly, have you looked under your bed ?

Well said.  The mad hatter may find his body there when he looks under the bed.  If he wants to know the reason, I am glad to give him the explanation.  
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.