Views: 5557|Replies: 17

Hot Dudes Reading: There's Nothing Sexier Than Books [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-17 15:16:06 |Display all floors
The New York City Instagram account "Hot Dudes Reading" was created only a week ago, but it already has over 75,000 followers to date. As the handle suggests, the account features attractive men reading books and newspapers while riding the subway.

“Dapper Dude Alert! Damn. Whatever prose he’s reading cannot match the beauty of that full beard. He’s like the hot English professor of my dreams, only with way better hair. #voluntarydetention”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:16:59 |Display all floors

“Spotted this scruffy prince on his morning commute. Probably to sculpture class. I’m sure he’s reading a collection of post-war Russian short stories, but really thinking of how he made love to his French girlfriend this morning and the gluten free toast they shared after. #marryme”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:17:43 |Display all floors

“Isn’t he adorable? With that textbook he could be studying, or maybe he’s just casually teaching himself to code. Either way, he looks like a man with goals. I bet his mother is so proud. In fact, he’s probably on his way to see her now. #futureinlaws”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:18:27 |Display all floors

“Look at this Casual Casanova. He doesn’t know it yet but that book is all about how personal interaction is essential to city life. If only he’d look up from those pages. I want that beanie on my bedroom floor. #TheDeathAndLifeOfGreatAmericanCities”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:19:27 |Display all floors

“Sigh. This Clark Kent look-alike seems to have just flown in from Krypton to spend some QT on the F Train with us mere mortals. I may have to pretend to faint so he’ll catch me but I’m going to let him finish the last few pages of 100 Years of Solitude first. #superman”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:20:12 |Display all floors

“Look at that wide power stance. No hands needed. This sexy stud owns the 4 train with the same confidence he probably exudes defending the zone at his pick-up hockey games. He’s not going to fall, but I already have. Hard. #theicemancometh”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 15:20:57 |Display all floors

“Check out this Brooklyn-bound boss’ material. Maybe he’s an aspiring actor/writer/producer/director/nudist looking for tips. Doesn’t matter, I love a man getting in touch with his feminine side. When will he get in touch with mine? Just kidding. #notthatkindofgirl”

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.