Author: Revolutionar

ISIS is caused by excessive morality   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-17 02:07:44 |Display all floors
goodie Post time: 2015-2-17 02:00
Human's morality is evolving along with the social and economical development. Backwarded economic l ...

Excessive morality is when the patient is unable to show normal flexibility and realistic response to certain situations they deem to be against their moral judgements.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 02:20:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-2-17 02:07
Excessive morality is when the patient is unable to show normal flexibility and realistic response ...

No divergence with you at this point.

Want to know the world and win a peaceful life environment, first of all here should be a great spirit to seek and bridge the difference with flexible attitude and prepare to solve the issues which may occure during the interactions, since here exists great gaps between man and nature, between man and man. etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 02:41:05 |Display all floors
goodie Post time: 2015-2-17 02:20
No divergence with you at this point.

Want to know the world and win a peaceful life environment, ...

All Isis response and Isis members are a result of inappropriate response to perceived injustice.

That is the inescapable conclusion.

Take for example......2 days after Anwar was send to jail by the Malaysian government, Isis Malaysia issued a statement of intent to bomb some government buildings in Malaysia in response to the injustice done to Anwar.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-2-17 04:33:20 |Display all floors
They have the same morals as any other western religion. If you're not with us, you're against us.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 07:15:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-16 23:17
Well, the ISIS men don't carry their girlfriend's shopping bags!

Probably too cumbersome if you've just done some decapitating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 09:26:11 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-2-17 07:15
Probably too cumbersome if you've just done some decapitating.

The ISIS invented females suicide bombers

is that female  strength or weakness?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 12:41:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-2-17 09:26
The ISIS invented females suicide bombers

weakness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.