Author: Revolutionar

ISIS is caused by excessive morality   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-17 01:46:16 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2015-2-17 00:14
isis is nothing more than a depot for criminally insane psychopaths. They are all outcasts from  ...

Probably.........

But you missed one common denominator......

They all cannot handle the perceived injustice they see around them.

Excessive morals.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 01:47:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-16 23:17
Well, the ISIS men don't carry their girlfriend's shopping bags!

Many of them do......I mean carry girl friend shopping bag.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 01:49:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-16 21:23
ISIS is not about God or religion; it is about Muslims having fallen under the control of kaffirs. ...

Actually Isis is largely about Allah, religion, morals, injustice, politics,.........

What they call race, religion and tribe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 01:52:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2015-2-17 01:54
fatdragon Post time: 2015-2-16 21:17
This is about puppeteers seeking power who use the trappings of religion to mask their intent. I f ...

You have not studied psychology

Isis people cannot be cured by education.

But Isis people can be cured by.........

Hormone therapy
Meditation
Cognitive therapy
Proper psychologists.

Must start with assumption it is an illness not a curse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 01:59:25 |Display all floors
World media, world leaders have no interest in understanding the Isis phenomena.

Their interest is in only distancing themselves from Isis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 02:00:58 |Display all floors
Human's morality is evolving along with the social and economical development. Backwarded economic level decides man's thought and aesthetic and value standard. Only when people's material life achieves to curtain level, then the wrong and right would be divided clearly in terms of a social phenomenon.

High morality is the result of high level material life, of course rich material life doesn't mean here is a high morality among the rich and strong people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 02:02:44 |Display all floors
Fenix says Isis can be cured by education

I say no.

This is a mental illness.....just like autistic, like ADHD

The cure lies in hormone therapy,
Meditation, psychology therapies

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.