Author: BigWang

Many Chinese weapons systems using Window XP as OS and US can track it [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-22 09:34:39 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-2-17 14:11
Finally the top ruth Chinese are lazy in reasearch

All the laziness have deeper reasons, deeper analysis and point out the right way are productive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 09:38:44 |Display all floors
goodie Post time: 2015-2-22 09:34
All the laziness have deeper reasons, deeper analysis and point out the right way are productive

Do these weapons really work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 09:47:21 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-2-22 09:38
Do these weapons really work?

Good question. But I don't have the right answer, how about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 09:58:07 |Display all floors
goodie Post time: 2015-2-22 09:47
Good question. But I don't have the right answer, how about you?

From my experience in various weapon systems and situations everything goes to hell when bulletts are coming at you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 10:34:24 |Display all floors
Yeah yeah, they bought that old air craft carrier from Ukraine to imitate and come out with their own version, whiles boasting. Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 16:01:08 |Display all floors
using windows in anything other than personal computers is a bad idea.  some Chinese subway systems use windows. thats a disaster waiting to happen. even linux is western made and most likely has exploits. the best thing is for China to make an os from scratch. how hard can it be? the guy who made linux was only 22 when he made linux! dont tell me a country of 1.3 billion cant come up with something better. if Chinese cant, then hire a Pakistani to do it. other things that would be nice are browsers. firefox, chrome, and ie are all western controled. you ever notice that the west can just accuse any website of being a "security threat". that doesnt fly in my book. the west should not have the right to play god. ive also noticed that avg is just flagging emails from mainland China as being spam for no reason.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.