Views: 212|Replies: 2

China plans quality growth, anti-graft drive in 2015 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-13 10:31:46 |Display all floors
BEIJING - China will focus on improving economic quality in 2015 and adapt itself to slower growth against global economic headwinds, top policy makers agreed on Thursday.
Economic growth should remain within the desired range and restructuring of the economy will be at the center of policy decisions, according to a meeting of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Com ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-13 10:31:47 |Display all floors
Hi, I need to buy vitamin and medical supplements because I have a serious brain illness. The cost of these supplements nearly bankrupts me.

The government has just begun taxing every package of vitamins 10%. This is on top of the already expensive product and shipping charges, which is placing an unbearable stress on my financial and emotional well-being.

Is this China's plan to increase revenues, by taxing sick people who need vitamins and medicinal supplements to live a decent life?

What a shame.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.