Views: 21166|Replies: 35

Should rude tourists be blacklisted?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-11 20:59:01 |Display all floors
I travel a lot. I hate to say that I am ashamed of the behavior of some Chinese tourists. They are rude, loud, cut in lines and do whatever they want.  I met many decent people but these people cause huge damages to the Chinese images. The authorities should start clamping down hard on those citizens that tarnish the country’s reputation. Do you think the rude uncivilized tourists should be blacklisted and banned from travelling overseas?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-12 09:02:13 |Display all floors
(yawn)

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-2-12 11:27:53 |Display all floors
Will there be a Chinese Embassy hotline for the citizens of the world to complain to?
I was behind a Chinese tourist at the ice cream parlor and he wanted to taste three different
flavors before he decided to buy something.
I wish I could have reported him. He'd never be able to leave China again!!!
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-12 11:36:03 |Display all floors
Most Americans can't tell if an Asian tourist is from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, or the Philippines. What if we report any of those to the Chinese Embassy. Will they be sent to China never to be let go?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-12 11:47:28 |Display all floors
There would be no Chinese travelling overseas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-12 12:30:46 |Display all floors
There are a lot of rude drivers in the USA. I'd like them to be all blacklisted and their cars taken away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-12 12:33:42 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-2-11 17:02
(yawn)

Maybe all the China bashers in social media should have their mouths washed out with soap.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.